At Metropolitan Films we embrace diversity and inclusion.
This innovative above-the-line training and skills development internship will give you real-life experience in all areas of producing, through in-depth and immersive on-site learning and participation in the producing process in the offices of a busy production company, as well as involvement in a Trainee Producer capacity in the company’s various productions. All of which will build valuable skills to support your future producing career including; introduction to script and project development, budgeting & financing, production, post-production and recoupment, with the aim that this rich learning environment will springboard the participant’s career and equip the chosen candidate with the relevant skills and knowledge to progress to become a future producer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Perform general office duties
- Assist with the company’s digital marketing output
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficientcomputer and social media skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic, eager and a team player.
- Demonstrate a clear interest in and commitment to developing a long-term career in film and television drama production.
It is intended that the full-time (Monday to Friday 40 hrs per week) role will commence in early January 2022.
This internship will be administered in compliance with all prevailing Covid-19 Government public health and industry guidelines.
Please send your CV and a one-page personal statement outlining why you believe this traineeship is suitable for you and how you fulfill the diversity, equity and inclusion criteria, to email@example.com by December 17th, 2021